On Saturday, November 21, 2015 Kids Off The Block partnered with Rainbow Push for our 8th Annual “Feed A Teen” Thanksgiving Dinner! It was a huge success in the midst of a snow storm, and last minute location change. Youth and their families were blessed with holiday meals from Gibson’s restaurant.
- Are Racial Attitudes Really Changing? Some Black Activists Are Skeptical
- Preventing Violence and Protecting Children
- Kids off the Block founder Diane Latiker honored as ‘Frontline Hero’ by Variety Magazine
- President Obama drops into a virtual meeting with community leaders from across Chicago
- In Chicago, a Home Away From Violence