Strides For Peace held it’s 2nd Annual Walk / Run event tonight to fight gun violence in Chicago, IL. Kids Off The Block’s Team walked the 2k and participated in the after party for Peace!
- Are Racial Attitudes Really Changing? Some Black Activists Are Skeptical
- Preventing Violence and Protecting Children
- Kids off the Block founder Diane Latiker honored as ‘Frontline Hero’ by Variety Magazine
- President Obama drops into a virtual meeting with community leaders from across Chicago
- In Chicago, a Home Away From Violence