This summer Kids Off The Block and Chicago Police Department collaborated for their program Bridging The Divide. The goal is ease tense engagement between CPD and the youth who live in the communities they serve. This is our 2nd year, over 75 youth have attended the program.
- Are Racial Attitudes Really Changing? Some Black Activists Are Skeptical
- Preventing Violence and Protecting Children
- Kids off the Block founder Diane Latiker honored as ‘Frontline Hero’ by Variety Magazine
- President Obama drops into a virtual meeting with community leaders from across Chicago
- In Chicago, a Home Away From Violence