June 2017 was the start of the 2nd year with the Bridging The Divide program. KOB partnered with the Chicago Police to build relationships, change mindsets on both sides and hope of decreasing tensions between the community and CPD!
- Are Racial Attitudes Really Changing? Some Black Activists Are Skeptical
- Preventing Violence and Protecting Children
- Kids off the Block founder Diane Latiker honored as ‘Frontline Hero’ by Variety Magazine
- President Obama drops into a virtual meeting with community leaders from across Chicago
- In Chicago, a Home Away From Violence