9 years ago “Feed A Teen” Thanksgiving Dinner was created to feed at risk youth and theirfamilies during the holidays. We hope to encourage youth to bond with their families and create lasting memories. Youth who feel loved are less likely to be influenced by negativity.
- Are Racial Attitudes Really Changing? Some Black Activists Are Skeptical
- Preventing Violence and Protecting Children
- Kids off the Block founder Diane Latiker honored as ‘Frontline Hero’ by Variety Magazine
- President Obama drops into a virtual meeting with community leaders from across Chicago
- In Chicago, a Home Away From Violence