This is Denzel, he’s a sophomore at Fenger High School. He wanted to show me his basketball award. I told him how proud I am of him, not only for his basketball skills, but because he is also an Honor Roll student! All A’s two years in a row!!! Not only that, he has the most respectful personality, just an awesome Young Man that I am so honored to know!
- Are Racial Attitudes Really Changing? Some Black Activists Are Skeptical
- Preventing Violence and Protecting Children
- Kids off the Block founder Diane Latiker honored as ‘Frontline Hero’ by Variety Magazine
- President Obama drops into a virtual meeting with community leaders from across Chicago
- In Chicago, a Home Away From Violence